Grampians Alcohol and other drugs facility - stawell street, eureka
The full project scope involves the redevelopment and refurbishment of the existing 20 bed, Eastern View Community Care Unit, following decommissioning, for works including but not limited to:
• Retention and refurbishment of 7 existing residential units (17 beds total) to ensure safety and services
• Major refurbishment of existing units 4 & 5 (4 beds) to suit DDA requirements;
• Major refurbishment and expansion of existing Units 8 & 9 and Admin Building Unit 7, for Communal, Clinical
and staff areas (building A) and the Communal Activities (Building D) areas, respectively.
• 2 new parking bays off Gold Court;
• External works for a vegetable garden including retaining wall, fire pit, underground water tank.
Stage 1 comprises of the following:
• Building A – Communal kitchen, Pantry, Laundry, dining, Lounge, Consulting suites, and staff areas, including
all access paths and landscaping.
• Building D – Server room (as a minimum) all associated services for operations to Stage 1;
• Building B – (9 beds), including all access paths, and landscaping.
• External works for the Fire pit area, landscaping, car parking, Veggie garden and underground water tank.
Stage 2 comprises of the following:
• Building D – balance of works to the existing building for the communal activities, gymnasium, multipurpose
room, store, and amenities;
• Building C – (12 beds) – refurbishment of 4 existing residential units, including units 4 & 5 which are DDA
• External works for car parking, and landscaping;