CIVI HALL RESTORATION - BALLARAT
The Ballarat Civic Hall was constructed in 1953 as a multi-use public hall complex with two main spaces. Several annexes have subsequently been constructed. In 2003 the Civic Hall was closed to the public while various options for the future of the site were considered.
In April 2016, the Ballarat City Council resolved to restore the Civic Hall main hall as part of an adopted masterplan for the development of the site.
Project functional requirements comprise: